Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Believe Introductions are in Order

I'm a twenty-three year old college graduate from NY.

This blog is meant to be an amalgamation of stories, experiences and errant thoughts on my deep and dark journey into the world of BDSM. (insert horror movie soundtrack here)

For those of you that don't know what BDSM is, google it. For those of you that do...welcome and I appreciate any and all commentary on my experiences, erotica, and whatever else I post.

I am a submissive. I've known this since I was 14, although coming to terms with the idea of such a personality trait took me a while. My submission is not solely a bedroom-related thing; I enjoy domestic service as well and believe that I would flourish in a more constant D/s dynamic.

I began experimenting with submission and BDSM when I was 18, unfortunately my significant other of 5 years is as vanilla as they come, so that didn't last long. It was more recently that I chose to join the Fetlife community and explore further in whatever manner I could...

I'm a creative individual and I like to get my thoughts on paper to process them. This blog will serve as a look into my head and the thread of my life that's currently being woven.

I hope you enjoy.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so so much. I hope you enjoy my budding little blog here.

      Delete
  2. Welcome blog land and thank you for sharing a bit about yourself.

    Have you spoken to your significant other about your desires for submission and a Ds dynamic? Sometimes it can start small and build. Sometimes there is a lack of knowledge or experience that leads people to denying interest.

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona,
      Thank you so much for the kind welcome.

      I have spoken to my SO about my needs and desires and my exploration actually started with him, however, he drew a hard line when he realized that he couldn't handle certain aspects of what I need, which I respect completely, but it just yields a lot of sexual frustration for me. He and I are also kind of at the tail end of our relationship; an unfortunate number of circumstances have caused things to unravel where there's little that can be done to fix it.

      So in light of all that, I made the decision to explore on my own which turned into where I am now.

      On another note, I must say that I adore your blog, the dynamic between you and Sir Q is wonderful; thank you for sharing it with everyone.

      Hope you have a wonderful day :)
      Kitten

      Delete
    2. Thank you, kitten. That is very kind of you to say. I wish you much luck in your exploring. Have fun. I also wish you peace at the end of a long relationship.

      Hugs,
      Fiona

      Delete
  3. welcome and good luck with your journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sir J.
      Have a wonderful day :)

      Delete
  4. This is a bit late, but welcome to blogland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not late at all :)
      I never actually expected people to read...so it's a pleasant surprise.
      Thank you for your kind welcome.

      Delete