Saturday, March 1, 2014

Change Part II

It's been a long 6 weeks. 

Honestly, I don't remember the last thing I posted before yesterday. 

It's just been a barrage of bad news that's forced all the change I've mentioned yesterday.

I've been sick for almost 2 months, and having sought out a doctor for once in my life, fixing what was wrong seemed simple enough; it was the other things she found that rocketed me into this funk.

Like I said, you hope for things that slip through your fingers.

There's so much reevaluating I have to do on a personal level because of this diagnosis alone. I'm scared and frustrated. 

Also, SO and I have been doing really well. We've discussed moving back into relationship territory; this adds a whole host of other problems though. 

He's willing to bend and change; we've chatted a lot since new year's fun and he's willing to pursue giving D/s a try. It's a massive step for him. He loves me dearly, and I him; six years have not been lost on us - they've just been a little bumpy.

The rest of the years isn't going to be sunshine and rainbows like I had hoped. 

But at least it's a start in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are struggling. These things can take us by storm sometimes. I will keep you in my thoughts and send positive energies your way!!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona. That means a lot. I know it won't be this hard always, but sometimes it sure as hell feels like it. Hope you and Sir Q are well :)
      Kate

      Delete