Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fiona Asks, I Answer.

Now I mentioned that I have some off base fetishes; they're ones that I consider particularly controversial or significant edge play. 

My introduction to BDSM came at 13 years of age; chat rooms in AOL and Internet curiosity had me delving into things I couldn't comprehend at the time.

I had stumbled across a website that became the basis for my first fetish, one that I have kept hidden for more than a decade.

I have a hypnosis fetish. I loved and desired the idea of losing complete control. Willfully (or not) divesting yourself of the thoughts in your head for them to be replaced by whatever or whomever was doing the enthralling. 

I told someone about this for the first time ever, a year ago. They encouraged me to tell SO once he decided to embrace a D/s dynamic. I did, he seemed into it and we'll see what happens...

As for other things, I just have some more extreme sides to my fetishes. I consider myself to be a bone deep sub; being engulfed in my submission is ecstasy. So, that being said the things I desire and fantasize about get a little intense (at least I think so) compared to some other people.

- Permanent ownership marks 
- Branding via Violet Wand
- Fire play
- Capture/Take down fantasies
- Permanent, unremovable collar/cuffs

I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that it's ok to want these things, that the societal shame response isn't necessary when it comes to my own personal desire. It's hard to not let social convention rule me; I've been constantly worried about other's opinions for 24 years...

But I want to thank Fiona for asking and allowing me to use that as a springboard for courage. 

Find the lovely Fiona at www.sirqandme.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment